Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
1. Create a new structure, "MyStruct" in Web Content, with a text field, textbox field, and an integer field called "Sort"
2. Add 3 new web content articles using the new structure, specifying various values for the "Sort" field
3. Make article 3 a related asset for articles 1 and 2.
4. Add a page; add one AP and an related asset portlet to the page
5. Configure the related asset portlet to display Assets of Type "Web Content Article" and Subtype "MyStruct"
6. Under "Ordering and Grouping", set the "Order by" to the "Sort" field.
7. Save and close the config.
8. Refresh the page.
9. Select an asset in the AP that has multiple related assets.
Actual Behavior: a console error is thrown com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column 'AssetEntry.ddm' in 'order clause'
Expected Behavior: the option "Ordering and Grouping" is not available