Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE
0. Use: layout.manage.pages.initial.children=2 in portal-ext
1. Log into the portal with default Test admin. Go to Control Panel, Sites. Add a new blank site, enable Local Live staging, use defaults, save.
2. Go to the Pages section and add a new page a1
3. To a1 add 3 child pages: a11, a12, a13.
4. Go back to the site itself using the Dockbar and select Publish to Live section.
5. Click on "Change" link in "Pages" section.
6. In a popup window will be shown the actual sites's pages.
7. Open a1 page
8. You can see the first 2 pages, a11 and a12 and "Load More Result" link.
9. Click on "Load More Results". The result of this click a13 will be displayed.
10. Check a13 node.
11. Delete user session and load again "Pages" popup
12. Open a1 node if it is closed and click on "Load More Results" again.
Actual behavior: The loaded a13 node is not checked.
Expected behavior: The loaded a13 node is checked.