Type: Feature Request
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: ~[Archived] WCM
Articles IDs present for articles in search results.
Steps to reproduce from Control Panel:
1. Create a content with title "TitleOne".
2. Use copy feature and create a copy of TitleOne content.
3. Change the title of newly created content(copied from TitleOne) to "TitleTwo" and save.
4. Search for TitleOne. Observe 2 results came back, one which is actual TitleOne content and TitleTwo content with its previous version, 1.0 having old title.
5. When you click on 2nd TitleOne content, it opens up TitleTwo content as that is the latest version, which is confusing to the user.
It is understood that when searching for articles via Control Panel, all versions will be displayed.
However, since they are essentially different articles, having Test 2 come back as a result when Test 1 is search for, can create confusion.
Having the article IDs present can help alleviate this confusion.