Tomcat 7.0.42 + MySQL 5.5.36. Portal ee-7.0.x EE GIT ID: e84ad1eda2a53f84601b68ce834846dc8c5e2da8.
Plugins ee-7.0.x EE GIT ID: c491f309e4675dfc32da607b3dff656552a40d83.
Tomcat 7.0.42 + MySQL 5.5.36. Portal ee-6.2.x EE GIT ID: 4bd0cd0abcb72a0a0ece2db14a438b9410571635.
Plugins ee-6.2.x EE GIT ID: c628703c0036b4de1942bc6e694c54e98d8266fb.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Deploy kaleo-web, kaleo-forms and kaleo-designer
- Navigate to Kaleo Forms admin and create a new Kaleo process
- Add a Kaleo Forms portlet to a page and submit a process using the definition you created in step 2
- Assign the submitted process to yourself
- Navigate to Kaleo Forms Admin
- Delete the process definition you created in step 2
Portal displays a warning message saying "There are items that reference this process. Do you wish to continue?"
Process definition is deleted and any processes referencing it disappear.