Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE
The type value of site pages affected by
LPS-42775 cannot be modified. This fix adds a verify process to fix the bad data caused by LPS-42775 so that users can modify the types of staged site pages that are of Link to a page type.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1) Create a Site A
2) Create Pages like below and keep default type as Layout
3) Enable Local Staging on Public Pages (Control Panel>Sites>Configuration>Site Settings>Staging)
4) Change Page 21 type as Link To as Page of This Site and select Page211
5) Change Page 2 type as Link To a Page of This Site and select Page211
6) Go to Site
7) In top right Admin menu, go to Site Administration
8) Go to Site Pages
9) Click on Page2
Option to change page type is available
No option to change page type is available
WCM-Core-12-6210 fixes this issue in my tests for new pages, but pages already affected still do not display the Layout Type section.
Did not test in Branch/Master since the bug that causes this issue is fixed via WCM-Core-12-6210. This LPP is only to reverse the effects of the bug in 6.2 EE GA1.