Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1
Fix Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1
Steps to reproduce:
LPS-47573(git revert af2cac572b488f82e78865c8407217445d2eb4b8 --no-commit)
- Follow the steps on
LPS-47573, that are:
- Sign in as Administrator and navigate to Admin-> Content-> Web Content.
- In the Web Content navigate to Add--> Folder.
- Create a folder named "Test Folder" and save.
- Go inside the "Test Folder" and add a Basic Web Content " Test Content".
- Navigate to My Site--> Liferay(Applicable with your own site name)
- Add Asset Publisher
- Click "Edit" option on "Test Content" and update the body of the article then publish the update.
- Navigate to Admin-> Content->Web Content.
Result: The Test Content shows up outside of the Test Folder. Inside of Test Folder there is also a copy of Test Content.
Expected: The updated Test Content only shows up inside of the Test Folder.
- Stop server and add
LPS-47573again (git reset --hard)
- Rebuild source and start server again
LPS-47573 makes sure there won't be any new web contents appearing in multiple folders, however the existing Web Contents are still corrupt. These need to be corrected.