Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2, 6.1.X EE, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
Once an order has been completed, the user can press back on the browser and submit again. Each time this occurs, the user is sent a unique order number and confirmation email.
Steps to reproduce
1. Go to Shopping Cart Portlet and add items to the catalog.
2. Add any item to the cart and checkout.
3. Fill in billing/shipping info and click Continue. You can use this test Credit Card number 4222222222222
4. Click Finished to submit the order.
5. Press back on the browser and click Finished again.
You'll see that a new OrderID has been generated, and that Liferay has tried to send out a new confirmation email each time.