Steps to reproduce:
- Add a Site
- Navigate to Site > Configuration > Site Settings > Display Settings
- Click the radio to "Define a custom default language and additional available languages for this site"
- Change the Default Language to Spanish (Spain)
- Remove English (United States) from the list of Current languages > Save
- Add a page to the Site
- Navigate to the page from My Sites > Site
- The blue box will show up across the top of the screen
- Click the link saying "Set Spanish (Spain) as your preferred language."
User can click said link and Spanish will be set as the user's preferred language.
The link is unresponsive.
Note: This behavior occurs occurs across browsers, and only on Master branch.