Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
Tomcat 7.0.42 + MySQL 5.5.36. Portal master GIT ID: 6256d1f84bbac65ee7ce30f54126ee6d4098600c.
Tomcat 7.0.42 + MySQL 5.5.36. Portal ee-6.2.x EE GIT ID: 92ec22ab3c29f729ac2e83d4cab0e7463f4daa2f.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to Admin > Content > Web Content > Manage Structures
- Create and save a structure with a nested field (I used a text field as the parent field, and a text field as the child field)
- Create a Web Content based on this structure
- Assert that while publishing and later viewing this web content that the nested text field appears different than the parent field (see attached images)
- Navigate to Admin > Content > Dynamic Data Lists > Manage Data Definitions
- Create a Data Definition with a nested field similar to the one created in WCM
- Create a list using this definition and create a record
While populating the record and viewing it the parent and child fields should look different similar to how they do in WCM.
The parent and child fields look identical. See attached images.