When a Specific Workflow is defined for a Structure in a Web Content Folder, all other undefined Structures can no longer be added to the folder.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Deploy kaleo-web
- Go to Admin > Content > Web Content
- Add a new Test Structure and Template
- Add a Folder > Edit Folder
- Choose "Define Specific Restrictions and Workflow for This Folder"
- Click "Choose Structure"
- Pick Test structure
- Set to "Single Approver" workflow
- Attempt to Add "Basic Web Content"
User can add Basic Web Content Structure. All undefined Structures should default to "No Workflow" when another structure has a workflow defined.
Basic Web Content Structure cannot be used.