Affects Version/s: 6.1.30 EE GA3, 6.1.X EE, 6.2.X EE
Component/s: ~[Archived] WCM
Steps to reproduce:
- Start a clean Liferay 6.0 SP1 bundle with Oracle 11.2
- Create a new Community with a page
- Go to this Community's Manage Pages tab, select Settings, Virtual Host, and set a Public Virtual Host
- Stop the Portal
- Upgrade database with a clean 6.1 GA3 bundle
- Check your Site's URLs in its Settings.
Actual Result: The Virtual Host URL is empty, same result in Portal Settings.
Expected Result: The Virtual Host URL should be present in the UI.
The VIRTUALHOST table is empty as well (this table does not exist in 6.0).
Works correctly with MySQL
The issue is the same as