Affects Version/s: 6.1.X EE, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
Fix Version/s: 7.0.0 M3
Files with a slash "/" in their titles cannot be downloaded in Liferay from remote CMIS repositories.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Configure a remote repository using these instructions: https://in.liferay.com/web/global.engineering/wiki/-/wiki/Quality+Assurance+Main/How+to+set+up+a+Nuxeo+repositories
2. Add a file to the repository containing a slash "/" in the title.
3. Navigate to the newly created file within a Documents and Media portlet within Liferay.
4. Hover the cursor over the file and click the arrow in the top right corner, and click "Download".
5. You should be navigated to a blank tab in your browser. In order to see the UI error, replace the %2F in the URL with a "/" and hit Enter.
Expected results: The document should download.
Actual results: A "Not Found" error is shown in the UI.