Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Site Administration > Pages
- Add public page "Parent"
- Click Parent
- Add child page "Child"
- Select 'Content Display Page' as type
- Navigate to Site Administration > Content > Manage > Structures
- Add new structure "Structure"
- Add text field in "Structure"
- Click save
- Click Actions > Edit Default Values near "Structure"
- Click Display Page
- Click Parent to display Child page
Expected result: User should be able to select child page as a display page.
Actual result: Parent page does not expand to show Child page