Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
Events that happen at specific times are presented incorrectly in the mini-calendar if the user time zone is different from the portal time zone.
- Deploy the Calendar portlet.
- Click on your User's portrait -> My Account -> Display Settings, select UTC-8 Pacific Time
- Add a Calendar portlet to the page
- In a Monday, create an event that starts at 4 PM and ends at 6 PM
- In a Thursday, create an event that starts at 5 PM and ends at 6 PM
- The Monday of the 4-6 PM event would have a dot in the mini-calendar. The following Tuesday would have no dot.
- The Thursday of the 5-6 PM event would have a dot in the mini-calendar. The following Friday would have no dot.
- The following Tuesday will have a dot, too.
- The Thursday will have no dot. The following Friday will have a dot, however.