Affects Version/s: 6.2.1 CE GA2, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
Component/s: Liferay Themes
Steps to reproduce:
- Configure hosts file to contain the following:
- Set the following portal-ext.properties to disable user pages/layouts:
- Login as email@example.com
- Go to Control Panel > Configuration > Portal Settings > General > Virtual Host, set the Virtual Host to: a.com
- Go to Control Panel > Configuration > Portal Settings > Authentication, enable "Require strangers to verify their email address?"
- Go to Liferay > Site Administration > Pages > Site Pages > Public Pages > Look and Feel > Color Schemes, change it to: Dark.
- Create a new blank site called siteB
- Go to siteB > Site Administration > Configuration > Site Settings > Site URL > Virtual Hosts, set the public pages virtual host to: b.com
- Go to siteB > Site Administration > Pages > Site Pages > Public Pages, add a Public Page and maintain the Light theme.
- Setup a valid mail server.
- At this point, confirm the following:
http://a.com:8080 will have the dark theme.
http://b.com:8080 will have the light theme.
- Sign out, then create a new account with a valid email address (Default Liferay Home Page > Sign In portlet > Create Account).
- You should receive an email. Grab the password and verification code. Sign into http://b.com:8080 with those credentials.
- Go to My Account and change the user's email to another valid email address. Keep this browser window open.
- You will receive another email. Open the verification link in the same browser as the previous step. The link should look similar to this: http://b.com:8080/c/portal/verify_email_address?ticketKey=5edb2045-acac-4653-ba30-087d65edaab6
- Notice, the verification page displays the dark theme. It should display the light theme!