Creating a recurring event with specific settings causes the event to be shown incorrectly on the calendar. So far we have not reproduced this using the default time zone (UTC), but we have reproduced using other time zones: UTC -08:00 Pacific Time and UTC -09:00 Alaskan Standard Time.
1. Add Calendar portlet to page.
2. Navigate to: My Account > Display Settings and change Time Zone to "(UTC -09:00) Alaska Standard Time". Save and close popup window.
4. On large calendar, switch to Month view.
5. Click on a Thursday. Click "Edit" on the small popup.
6. Uncheck the "All Day" checkbox. Set the Start Date time to 5:00pm. Keep the End Date time at 11:59pm.
7. Check the "Repeat" checkbox. Select "Weekly" for Repeats, "2" for Repeats Every and "TH" for Repeat On. Click Done.
8. Save the event, then close the popup window.
Result: Event set to recur every other Thursday is shown on every other Wednesday.
Expected Result: Event set to recur every Thursday is shown on every other Thursday only.