Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 M3
Fix Version/s: 7.0.0 M4
After a folder is downloaded once, subsequent attempts to click on the download link does nothing. The page has to be refreshed in order to successfully download the folder again.
- Add the Documents and Media portlet to a page
- Add a folder and add several documents in that folder
- Navigate to the folder and click on the action button > download
- Assert a popup shows up asking to save/open the file
- Click save
- Again click on the action button > download
- Assert nothing happens
A user should be able to download a folder multiple times without having to refresh the page.
After a user downloads a folder, subsequent downloads where the page isn't refreshed, fails.