Affects Version/s: 6.2.1 CE GA2, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
When web content is saved as a draft, it becomes invisible to creator in the Web Content administrator unless the creator has the Administrator role. However, doing a blank search will reveal the any draft articles, and they can be edited normally.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new regular role and assign it all the web content related permissions.
2. Create a new user, and assign them this role.
3. Create a new Basic Web Content article and save it as a draft.
4. Create another Basic Web Content article and publish it.
3. Log in as the new user, and go to the Web Content page.
4. Create a new Basic Web Content article, and save it as a draft.
5. Return to the main Web Content page, and the new draft article cannot be seen. (resolved by
6. Do a search with nothing entered in the search box, and the draft articles will be visible.
expected behavior: drafts from other user's are not shown
actual behavior: all drafts are shown