Type: Technical Task
Affects Version/s: None
Calendar portlet for Liferay > 6.2 does not import all recurring events correctly. An UpgradeProcess should be created such that retrieves the old CalEvent recurrences, see if the already imported events use the wrong recurrence and then update the wrongly imported recurrence.
- Apply this dump from Liferay 6.1 in a database.
- Start up Liferay 7.0 pointing to this database.
- Deploy the calendar portlet compiled from commit 9c599fbac5ba64ab0f6de8ddd4686a2c23edec85 (you can use the attached WAR file)
- Check that the events expected to recur positionally are actually recurring in other ways (as described in the "Actual results" from
- Deploy calendar portlet compiled from HEAD.
- In Liferay 7.0, the events would behave like described in the "Expected results" from
- The events will behave like described in the "Actual results" from
LPS-49602. That is, once the events were incorrectly imported, they stay that way. They should, however, be repaired.