Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 M3
Steps to reproduce:
- Add the attached files (file1.xlsx, file2.pptx, file3.docx) to the Documents & Media
- Check that you can view the details of each file, clicking over them (see attached full-content-OK.png)
- Create a page and add the Asset Publisher.
- Configure the Asset Publisher -> Link behaviour: "View full content"
- Go back to the page and click in the title of each file in the Asset Publisher
Result file1.xlsx, file2.pptx, file3.docx are displayed as a blank page in the left side of the detail. (see attached full-content-KO.png)
Expected file1, file2 and file3 are displayed in the same way that the full content view in the D&M (full-content-OK.png)
NOTE This behaviour is also reproduced if the Asset Publisher is used to display the full content when you search with the Search Porlet configured to "not view the content in context".