Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
Issue was encountered with SO because SO creates a private site for the user. this could probably be reproduced without SO, but here are the steps originally received.
Normally, documents a user uploaded to their own Site are searchable and viewable by others if the permissions are granted, such as when Viewable by Power Users/Guest.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Deploy Social Office.
2. Create a user and give them access to Social Office, as well as yourself. They should just be a regular Power User by default.
3. Login and click on My Dashboard under the dropdown in the upper-right corner.
4. Go to Admin -> Content
5. Go to Documents and Media and upload a PDF with semi unique title for searching purposes and set viewable by power user
6. Login as a different user with power user role
7. Search for the document
8. Click on the document in the search results
Actual: receive a resource not found exception
Expected: You should be able to see the document.