Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
All day events are presented incorrectly in the mini-calendar if the user time zone is different from the portal time zone.
- Deploy the Calendar portlet.
- Click on your User's portrait -> My Account -> Display Settings, select UTC-8 Pacific Time
- Add a Calendar portlet to the page
- Create an all day event in the displayed Friday.
- There would be only one dot in the mini-calendar, under Friday.
- There will be two dots in the mini-calendar, under Friday.