Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
Site role for an organization site does not get removed when a user is removed from an organization.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Add user 'test1'
2. Add organization 'test1org' with an organization site
3. Assign user 'test1' to 'test1org'
4. Add a site role and an organizational role to user
5. Go to the database and check the UserGroupRole table
6 There should be an entry with the userId of 'test1', the groupId of 'test1org' and the roleId for 'Site Administrator'
7. Unassign the user 'test1' from 'test1org' from 'Users and Organizations'
8. Check the UserGroupRole table again. The entry with the same userId, groupId, and roleId should still be there.
The entry with the same userId, groupId, and roleId should be gone
The entry with the same userId, groupId, and roleId, are still in the database