Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 M3
Fix Version/s: 7.0.0 M4
The advanced search menu renders incorrectly in certain browsers, in this case Chrome. It should fill it's entire container. See the attached screenshots for an example.
- Open Chrome and go to a portlet with an advanced search panel:
- Users and Organizations -> All Organizations
- Users and Organizations -> All Users
- User Groups
- Click the magnifying glass.
- Assert that the advanced search does not fill it's container
This seems to be related to .toggler-content-wrapper and it's overflow.
Tested on Chrome 37 and Firefox 32.