Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 M3
When the aui:input tag is used
- with aui:form and aui:model-context and
- its name does not map to a model field and
- its name is not present in portlet-model-hints.xml or portlet-model-hints-ext.xml
- the place where its input would appear stays empty and
- no warning is seen, neither in the page nor in the logs.
- Deploy the attached portlet.
- Add it to a page.
Either of those results (or both of them) would be helpful:
- The "publication-date" field could be displayed as a default type (let us say, "text").
- If the input is not displayed with a default type, an error message could appear where it is expected.
- A warning message could be displayed in the logs.
- The "publication-date" field will not be displayed, neither an error message.
- No warning message will appear in the logs.