Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
Italicized content is added to query terms during Solr search.
1. Add Basic Web Content, with title and content:
2. Add a new Structure called "str1", with an HTML field. Save.
3. Create a Template for the Structure. Keep the default values, and save.
4. Create a new web content with str1, with title and content:
5. Go to search portlet, and search for "test".
6. See that "italicized" is also highlighted.
Also, reproducible on Text and Text Box fields with setting, Indexable - Text, and by using <em> tag for italics.