Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
Customer is facing the issue in changing the default language while creating the content in web content after enabling the local live and selecting the option "Define a custom default language and additional available languages for this site" in Site Setting -> Display Setting for using the custom default language.
Step to reproduce
1) Start up brand new instance of Liferay 6.2 GA1 SP6
2) Enable local live from Control Panel -> Sites -> Select Any Sites -> Site Setting -> Staging
3) Go to Site Setting -> Display setting
4) Select the option "Define a custom default language and additional available languages for this site"
5) In Current language option choose any three language (Ex: English, French, German)
6) Save the configuration.
7) Go to Content -> Web content Section.
8) Add the basic web content.
9) Try to change the default language to click on change button.
Result of testing
In Language drop down, the languages is not showing.