Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE
Component/s: Dynamic Data Mapping
Successive calls to the method ddmStructure.getRootFieldNames() duplicate the parent field names in the result list.
Steps to reproduce in Web Content.
1. Go to Site Administration > Content: Web Content - Manage > Structures
2. Create a parent structure: parent
- Add two text fields: Parent field1, Parent field2
3. Create a child structure: child1
- Add two text fields: Child1 field1, Child1 field2
4. Get the ID of these structures from Site Administration > Content: Web Content - Manage > Structures
ddmStructureIdParent = 11107;
ddmStructureIdChild1 = 11109;
5. Configure the next script with the previous IDs and run it from the Scripting Console selecting Groovy as language:
6. Run the script again, unexpected output for the Child1
The expected behaviour is to get the same result in successive calls.
Note: Clearing cache from Control Panel > Server Administration reset the duplicated values.