Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1
- Create a Structure, add a repeatable field "parent" and a nested sub-field "child".
- Create a template for the previously created Structure
- Create a web content from the Structure
- Add two more "parent" fields by clicking on the plus sign
- Add different values to the parents and children. E.g. p1, c1; p2, c2; p3, c3
- Publish the Web Content
- Add a Search portlet to a page
- Try to search for the content you wrote into the fields
Result: If you are searching for p1, p2, p3 or c1, it shows the Web Content. Seaching for c2 or c3 shows no results.
Expected: Searching for p1, p2, p3, c1, c2 or c3 results the Web Content.