When an article has a value for the "sourceURL" field, and the "Enable Print" option is enabled in the portlet configuration, the "Edit on Github" link overlaps with the print icon.
- Edit the file /docroot/WEB-INF/src/portlet.properties, setting the property knowledge.base.source.url.enabled to true
- Deploy the Knowledge Base plugin
- Go to Admin > Content > Knowledge Base
- Create a Knowledge Base article with a valid sourceURL (e.g. http://www.google.com).
- Go to Liferay site.
- Put a "Knowledge Base Display" portlet in a page.
- Configure the KB Display portlet: Configuration > Display Settings > Enable Print.
Assert that the "Edit on GitHub" and the print icon overlap.