6.0.X EE, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
LPS-38993 the articles didn't contain the linked layout groupId.
getFriendlyUrl method assumes that the groupId is there, and if not, it is not able to produce the link to the layout.
Reproducing this issue is not straightforward, as we need articles from a previous version.
Here is a possible use case for testing:
1. Create a Structure with a Link to page field
2. Create a Template for the Structure
3. Create a Web Content from the Structure
4. Display the Web Content on a page, verify the generated link.
It will be something like this : http://localhost:9080/web/guest/home
5. Shut down the portal
6. Modify the database: search for the related data in journalarticle table content field : [email protected]@10182
7. Delete the groupId -> [email protected]
8. Restart the portal
9. Check the link, it's not friendly anymore : http://localhost:9080/web/10182/1
- is caused by
LPS-43411 getFriendlyUrl for Link to Page field does not work if content is in another group
- is related to
LPS-38993 When linking a page from web content, that page is not selected when reopening the editor
LPE-12848 Link to page - getFriendlyUrl method incompatible with previous versions