Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE
Fix Version/s: None
When creating a lot of pages with child pages and grandchild pages, the Site Pages tree via Site Admin, does not allow one to rearrange child and grandchild pages.
Rearranging works fine when a few pages exist.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Log in to Liferay portal as an Administrator
2. Create Site 1
3. Navigate to "Site Administration" -> Pages"
4. Import 400 public pages to "Site 1" using the attached LAR file
5.When you import the .lar file, select the option to use the current user as the author for these page
6. Recursively expand all pages and child pages
7. Refresh the current page in "Site Administration" -> Pages"
8. Click on the site pages tree before it fully expands
9. Try to move "Page 126.96.36.199" to somewhere between "Page 188.8.131.52" and "Page 184.108.40.206"
10. Observe that "Page 220.127.116.11" cannot be moved to the desired location
(If you are unable to reproduce the issue, repeat Step #6 and then quickly click on the site pages tree before it fully expands)
Results of Testing
Reproduced the issue.
One is not able to rearrange the order of child and grandchild pages throughout the tree.
Regardless of the number of pages that exist, one should be able to rearrange child and grandchild pages throughout the tree.