When a user creates a calendar event which overlaps with a previous event created by himself, and books the same resource to the new event, the resource is wrongly listed under Accepted for the new event, instead of being listed under Pending.
1. Log in with admin user. Create site S1. Put a public page P1 on it. Put a Calendar portlet on P1.
2. Create user A and B and add them both to site S1, so they will be site members of S1.
3. Go to P1, click on S1 under Current Site Calendars, choose Permissions, tick in everything for Site Member role.
4. Log in as A, go to site S1, page P1, click resources, add "A's car".
5. Create an event for the S1 calendar, leave the default time interval, under Invitations add A's car and save. Notice that A's car is listed under "Accepted" after saving the event.
6. Create one more event for the S1 calendar, leave the default time interval (it will greatly overlap with the previous one), and under Invitations add A's car and save. Notice that A's car is listed under "Accepted" for the new event as well. According to customer, since A's car has already been booked for the first event, which is overlapping in time with the second event, it should not be listed under Accepted, but under Pending. This is the case when another user creates an overlapping event and books the same resource (see next step).
7. Log in as B, go to site S1, page P1, creat an event for the S1 calendar, leave the timeframe as it is (it will greatly overlap with the previous two ones), add A's car under invitations and save. Notice that A's car is listed under "Pending" after saving the event. According to customedr, this is the correct behaviour, but it doesn't happen when the overlapping events are created by the same user (step 6).