6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
"No channel exists with <userId>" error thrown in logs upon signing into the portal.
- Update your ee-6.2.x repo.
- Navigate to your bundle. If portal-setup-wizard.properties exists, delete it.
- In portal-ext.properties, ensure that setup.wizard.enabled=true.
- Start the server.
- Deploy the following plugins from liferay-plugins-ee-6.2.x (in no particular order as far as I can tell):
- Deploy a 6.2 license for the server.
- On the portal-wizard-setup screen, uncheck "Add Sample Data" then finish the confiuration steps. As usual, when you finish the initial configuration steps, you will be navigated to the Liferay site.
- Look at the logs.
Expected Results: Logs should be clean, with no errors thrown.
Actual Results: "No channel exists with <userId>" error is thrown in the logs.
Example of error being thrown:
NOTE: issue has not been reproduced in master, but the code that causes the issue is the same. Therefore the fix should be applied to master as well.