Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 M3
Upgrading 6.0 SP1 to 6.2 SP5 or higher, web content link to page URLs are in a different format.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Start up a clean bundle of 6.0 SP1
2. Create a new web content structure
3. Under XML Schema Definition, add a new row named "text" and configure it to have a 'Text' data type
4. Click the "+" within the "text" element to add a new row named "link" and configure it to have a 'Link to Page' data type
5. Create a web content template for that structure with the following content: $text.link.getFriendlyUrl()
6. Add a new web content article based on the structure and template, linking the "Welcome" page to the link field
7. Add a web content display to /web/guest/home and select the article created in step #7
8. Confirm that the web content display shows /web/guest/home
9. Shut down the server
10. Upgrade to Liferay 6.2 with SP5 or higher, making sure to use the same database
11. Visit /web/guest/home
Expected behavior is that the web content display will show /web/guest/home
Actual behavior is that the web content display will show /web/groupId/layoutId.