Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
Component/s: ~[Archived] WCM > Navigation
When creating a page from a site template with out sortable pages, the drag handles still appear on mobile devices.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to "Admin" -> "Control Panel"
- Click on "Sites"
- Click on "Add" -> "Community Site"
- Go to "Pages" -> "Site Pages" in Control Panel navigation of newly create "Community Site"
- Click "Add Page" and add a few pages to the site
- Go to new "Community Site" on mobile device
- Click the Navigation hamburger menu
- Try to drag the "Home" and "Wiki" pages with the drag handles
Pages should not be draggable without a drag handle present
Pages appear draggable with a drag handle present