Affects Version/s: 6.1.30 EE GA3, 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M4
Fix Version/s: 7.0.0 M4
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new blog article (in editor)
- Make sure "allow pingback" and "allow trackback" checkboxes are checked.
- Write enough content and wait a while, until the message "saved as draft" appears automatically
- Quit the editor, then edit the blog article again.
- Expected Result: The two checkboxes are still checked
- Actual Result: The checkboxes are not checked.
Alternative path: Instead of auto-save, explicitly save as draft, then immediately close the editor before making other changes that might trigger yet another auto-save. Open the editor again to observe the expected behaviour: The checkboxes are still checked.