Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE
Component/s: Frontend Infrastructure
CKEditor in IE 11 not showing empty paragraphs when editing content. Hitting Enter will work only the first time
Steps to reproduce:
1) Start a Liferay portal and login as OmniAdmin by using IE11
2) Add a Web Content Display portlet on the page and click on "Add"
3) Type a title e.g. Testing
4) In the CKEditor, type Liferay and press ENTER on the keyboard. The cursor will go to a new line.
5) Type Portal and then place the cursor right after Liferay
6) Press ENTER on the keyboard 3 more times
Expected: The cursor to go to a new line paragraph 3 times and create 3 paragraphs spacing
Actual behavior: The cursor will go to a new line paragraph only the first time ENTER is hit, but not the second, nor the third time. Nevertheless, the source will be updated as per below:
Once published, the article will render on the page with 3 paragraphs spacing after the text Liferay.
End goal: Each time Enter is hit, having the cursor to effectively jump to a new paragraph line and having the CKEditor source updated accordingly, finally having such content to render accordingly after publication.
Reproduced on 6.2.x @ 79aa85f46d78b75c9d5a6b5081019a9918530cb3
Not reproduced on Master f7142cca043cd4833665c2b4445ed1601beee62a