Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
Steps to reproduce
1. Enable PACL by creating a catalina.policy file in
2. In the file add in
This should already be present.
3. In "setenv.sh" under CATALINA_OPS, add in
4. Add to portal-ext.properties: portal.security.manager.strategy=liferay
5. Start portal with the added flag of "-security" eg "./catalina.sh -security"
6. Enable LDAP by going to Control Panel -> Portal Settings -> Authentication -> LDAP -> Add Server
7. Enter LDAP info for server.
8. Click "Test LDAP Users"
Result: Pop up window is blank and there is an error:
Expected: Pop up window should show a sample of LDAP users, as it does when PACL is not enabled.