Affects Version/s: 6.1.X EE, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
Component/s: ~[Archived] WCM
Old modified dates for articles are wrong because the scheduled task to "approve" scheduled web content was changing the modified date.
1. Checkout a version of Liferay before
LPS-49788 was commited
2. Set journal.article.check.interval=2 in the portal-ext.properties and start the portal
3. Create a Web Content and schedule it to be displayed in two minutes
4. Create another web content article before it is displayed
5. Wait two minutes for the first article to be displayed
6. Check the database and see that the first article has a later modified than the second article
7. Checkout Master, rebuild and run verify
The first article has a later modified date than the second article.
The modified date has been corrected.
Note This cause of the issue was fixed by