Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
Component/s: ~[Archived] WCM
After performing an upgrade from 6.1 to 6.2, Images are not being imported from LAR. Confirmed that LAR file contains the images not displayed.
Steps to reproduce
- start a 6.1.30 bundle and create a new site
- in the site create a structure with some image fields, and template
- create new WC with this structure and add to the site page
- shut down 6.1 and upgrade to 6.2
- after upgrade, verified that the images are showing in the 6.2 bundle
- export the site that contains the WC with the images into a LAR
- start a clean 6.2 bundle and import the LAR to a clean site
images from the LAR display in the WC
Images are not displayed
Branch 6.2.x (79aa85f46d78b75c9d5a6b5081019a9918530cb3)
in 6.1 the content for JournalArticle used instanceId for dynamicElements whereas in 6.2 it uses index attribute, and in JournalArticleImage the elName is name+"_"+index(in 6.1 its name without the index), and this is used in import/export process as the key to store image binary values. And we didn't upgrade the data accordingly causing inconsistency, which will cause the images not imported successfully.