When using Social Bookmarks hook the social bookmarks on a blog post in an Asset Publisher have some broken links when reaching the portal over https.
The issue is currently reproducible with the Social Bookmarks EE hook.
Master and 6.2.x have a bit different behavior
On 6.2.x it produces the same output on https as reported, but missing many links over http.
On Master http and https look the same but missing many links
1. Enable HTTPS in Tomcat following this guide:
2. Go to the portal and download Social Bookmarks 2.0.1 from Marketplace
3. Add an Asset Publisher to a page, add a blogs entry.
4. Configure Asset Publisher to show social bookmarks
5. Reach portal through http, log in, click the blog
6. In a different browser reach portal through https, log in, click the blog
Result: Compare the screen of 5 and 6. There are missing social bookmarks.
Expected behavior: The outlook is the same.