Steps to reproduce:
- Add a Web Content Display portlet to the page.
- Add an image to the Web Content.
- Resize the browser width smaller, or put the portlet in a narrow column.
- Image should proportionally resize (shrink) within portlet boundary.
- Image should not resize greater than its native width & height
see: expected_image_resized_in_small_container.png, expected_image_auto_size_in_large_container.png
Image overflows portlet boundary and does not resize.
Note: Depending on the solution, this might be fixed in Portal, AUI Bootstrap, or CKEditor