Type: Regression Bug
Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 6.1.X EE
Fix Version/s: None
Steps to reproduce:
- Start an instance of Liferay and sign in as admin.
- Set time zone in Control Panel > Portal Settings > Display Settings and in Test Test > My Account > Display Settings.
- Create a site and enable local staging on it.
- Add a page and an asset publisher to it.
- Create web content wc1 and wc2.
- Publish to live all content and check that live page contains the asset publisher and shows wc1 and wc2.
- Edit wc1, changing title to wc1-edited, at time t
- Wait 1 minute.
- Edit wc2, changing title to wc2-edited, at time t+1 minute
- Publish site to live, you can see the start date of the day is yesterday, which should be today.
- Leave the day to be yesterday and publish the contents, choose the start date time greater than the wc1 content publish time(>t).
- Check the contents in the live page.
In step 10, the start day should be today because it only displays wc2-edited.
In step 10, the start day is yesterday though it only displays wc2-edited. If it is yesterday, then all the contents should be published.