6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
1. Add an Asset Publisher to a page
2. Configure the Asset Publisher to show available locales and enable print
3. Add a Web Content with translations
4. Click on the article's link in the Asset Publisher to display the full web content
5. Click on the other language to display the translation of the Web Content
6. Click on 'Print'
Result: In the print popup the content is shown in the default language is displayed instead of the translation.
LPE-13137 Printing from asset publisher always uses default locale