This may just be a Windows issue
The main.css file for journal-content-web does not compile correctly.
Steps to reproduce:
- Add a Web Content Display portlet to the page.
- Add an image to the Web Content.
- Resize the browser width smaller, or put the portlet in a narrow column.
- Inspect the image and notice no rules are applied to the image from a main.css file
- In liferay-portal\modules\apps\journal\journal-content-web\src\META-INF\resources\css\main.css add the rule: .portlet-journal-content .journal-content-article img
- Notice the rule already exists as sass
- Run "ant deploy" from liferay-portal\modules\apps\journal
- Refresh the browser page and inspect the image again.
- Open the main.css file in the browser that is applying the max-width rule to the image
main.css file looks like plain css when viewed with the browser inspecting tool and css rules are applied to their respective elements.
main.css file looks like sass and css rules are not applied to elements unless written like css