Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
Issue: Liferay doesn't send mail to the subscribed user if a file has been uploaded via WebDAV.
1) Login as default user. Create another user, add it to the default site and add SiteAdmin role
2) Add a Document Library portlet to a page
3) Sign in with SiteAdmin
4) Click 'Subscribe' in DM
5) To see that emailing works, please change SiteAdmin's email to your valid email
6) Upload a document with Test user and see the SiteAdmin gets the mail
7) Configure webdav with Test user
8) Add a document via WebDav
Expected Result: SiteAdmin should receive mail. e.g. warning "[MailEngine:584] Failed to connect to a valid mail server." should appear
Actual Result: SiteAdmin didn't receive mail and no warning is shown.