when migrating from 6.1.2 to 6.2.1 the non localizable values for the structure fields are moved into a different locale.
we support 3 languages on our portal: en_US, fr_FR, de_DE, the default locale is fr_FR
We have the following structure
-> ->Link_Title + $
-> -> ->Link_URL
+ means repeatable
$ means localizable
- We have a web content based on this structure
- The web content is translated into the 3 languages, French is the default locale
- Thus for French all fields are filled, for English and German only values for Link_title are provided.
- After migration, when you look at the web content:
- for French, all the values except Link_title have vanished,
- English, now shows all values
- German shows only the values for Link_title
If you happen to have a web content that only has a French content and no other translations, when you look at this web content in 6.2.1 you won't see any content at all. It's only when you add the English translation to the web content that the structure's content will show up again.