6.1.X EE, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
Issues: Currently, portal behaves inconsistently when directing different invalid links.
Steps to reproduce:
- Set "layout.friendly.url.page.not.found=/html/portal/404.html" AND "sites.friendly.url.page.not.found=/html/portal/404.html" in portal-ext.propeties.
- Place the attached 404.html into ROOT/html/portal/ in Tomcat
- Start the server and log in as default user.
- Navigate to Site Administration > Content > Documents and Media.
- Upload a new Document and copy the URL for it. Delete the Document afterwards
- Add a WCD portlet in a page.
- Create a web content with following hyperlinks:
A: Use URL to Document uploaded in Step 5.
(Something like http://localhost:8080/documents/20181/0/Test/fa5f067f-4f43-4338-aeea-82f487cac503)
B: Use URL to Document uploaded in Step 5, change the Repository ID to 99999.
(i.e. changing 20181 into 99999)
- Now A is a link with a valid repository ID but B is a link with an invalid one. Click on Link A and B separately.
Expected Behaviour: Both links should be directed to the error page (404.html).
Actual Behaviour: Only link A is redirected to the error page and link B just leads to refreshing page.