Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 M3, 7.0.0 M4
Fix Version/s: 7.0.0 M5
When two CKEditor instances are first opened and then the browser is resized; JS errors.
Any time the browser is resized content is lost.
LPS-46302. LPS-46302 destroys the editors and reloads them. There shouldn't be any issue with doing this. One editor at a time works fine. This might be an issue with CKEditor. A demo with CKEditor alone would need to be created to verify.
Steps to Replicate:
- Place both Wiki & Message Boards on the same page.
- Click Edit on the Wiki FrontPage
- Click Post New Thread on the Message Boards
- Add content to both the Wiki & the Thread CKEditors
- Resize the browser significantly. Enough to trigger a phone/tablet breakpoint.
- No JS errors.
- No loss of content.
- JS error within CKEditor code. TypeError: Cannot read property 'destroy' of undefined
- Loss of entered content.
QA has a test that tests two CKEditors on the page. A similar test should be created to also resize the browser.